Avantex Acufilic™ DDS – a synergistic nanotechnology drug delivery system for more effectively infusing medical Cannabis products with THC and CBD.
Avantex Biotechnologies has developed Acufilic™ – a groundbreaking nanotechnology-based, dual-drug delivery platform that improves medical therapeutic and treatment outcomes. Acufilic™ can provide long-term release, enabling ground-breaking medical Cannabis based products to come to market, and allowing cannabinoids to be infused into beverages without impacting the flavour and aroma of the drinks.
Developed by a team of scientific researchers, this new platform enables the co-delivery of drugs to fuse into nanoparticles with targeting and imaging functions – all produced in a streamlined, self-assembly manufacturing process. Avantex’s Acufilic™ nanotechnology provides affordable and efficacious treatments for patients, resulting in better patient compliance and improved outcomes.
The Avantex Acufilic™ Advantage and Core Nanotechnology
Our core nanotechnology DDS (drug delivery system) provides considerable advantages including:
- Water soluble
- High drug encapsulation efficiency
- Excellent biocompatibility and bioavailability
- Controlled release
- Streamlined manufacturing process
Experienced Management Team
Avantex Biotechnologies Inc. is managed by a knowledgeable and motivated team of professionals with extensive international experience and a broad range of biotechnology industry skills.
- Nikita Chou, MBA – President and Director
- John Gan – Chief Financial Officer and Director
- Andrew Csinger, B.Eng, PhD – Chief Strategy Officer
- Ullrich Schade – Vice President, Marketing
- Vlad Budzynski, M.D, PhD, Biotechnology Advisor
- Deanmo Liu, Ph.D – Scientific Advisor
- Dr. Louis Liu, MD, Ph.D – Medical Advisor
- Dan Cohen – Vice President, Corporate Strategy